Construction and materials
- JOMY permanent ladders are constructed of Extruded anodized aluminum profiles.
- We use stainless steel fasteners.
- Factory polyester powder coating in any RAL color is available.
- JOMY permanent ladders comply with prevailing standards.
- Standard elements assemble to any desired length with joint interlocking uprights.
- Uprights are oblongs profiles of 75mm x 25mm x 2mm.
- Rungs are inserted and snapped into the uprights.
- Rungs are ribbed on the upper side.
- Useful rung width is 400mm.
- Rungs are placed every 280mm.
- Other dimensions are available on request.
Specially designed fixing clamps are used to attach wall fasteners and safety cage hoops to ladder uprights. These fixing clamps can be clipped to the ladder uprights at any desired position. A large range of wall fasteners are available for fast and easy installation on most support structures. The ladder can be fitted parallel or perpendicular to the wall. The vertical distance between wall fasteners should not exceed 3m, except when reinforced uprights are used.
Fixing clamps can be used in two ways. They can be competlyy fixed to allow for vertical movement. The fitting allowing vertical movement is used for long ladders, to accommodate thermal expansion of ladders and the building structures.