JOMY lifelines can be used on all JOMY constructions for access or working at heights.
How the lifeline works
JOMY has developed a lifeline based on a fixed aluminum rail with a mobile carriage to which the user attaches his safety-belt, which blocks on the rail in case of a fall.
For maintenance access
The lifeline ladder is perfect for accessing your building and machinery for maintenance at heights while working standing up. It is a safe and easy solution.
The ladder can be equipped with a foldable access landing. This landing ensures that maintenance workers can use the ladder in a safe way, without the danger of slipping and falling down through an opening beneath. Safe access for machinery and building maintenance is guaranteed.
- The lifeline is available in vertical and horizontal versions. Complies and standard EN 353-1 (vertical system) and EN 795 (horizontal system);
- The rail can be straight or curved (with a radius of minimum 50 cm ). The cross section of the aluminum rail is less than 31 x 31mm.
- No maintenance is required;
- Attachments are available for easy fixing to most support structures (floor, ceiling, wall, I-beam, ladder,...);
In some cases the rail is integrated to the profile itself.
- The lifeline is available in vertical and horizontal versions
- The rail can be straight or curved
- Attachments are available for easy fixing to most support structures
- Access ladder extensions include telescopic handrail, horizontal access balcony, upper balcony with rungs, steps to cross roof edges, custom made access landings, etc.