Rooftop gliding ladder
- check Budget-friendly.
- check Burglar-resistant: hides on your flat roof.
- check Slides out and down smoothly.
- check For heights up to 6 m.
- check Easy to install: ballasted (ideal) or anchored with bolts.
1. Ladder is pushed forward from the top and slides out beyond the roof edge until blocking is reached.
2. It then tilts and glides down smoothly. If the ladder is made of 2 sections, bottom one will slide down.
3. Once resting on the floor, the ladder is ready to be used. Reverse procedure to put it back on the roof.
Ladder secured with ballast, ready to be used.
Roof ladder fully deployed.
Ladder deployed from the roof for evacuation.
Custom aluminium support for parapet crossing.
Fire escape ladder resting on a flat roof.
Close-up of the supporting frame and roller-guides.